Sunday, March 7, 2010

Delusion

This has been observed that a poor wants to be rich , an eastern wants to copy western and thus everyone who feels inferior wants to copy to a superior , nobody bothers which is finally true and feasible and what is ultimately true .
Krsn asks to Arjun…
Kacchid ajnaanasammohah pranashtaste dhananjaya.
Has the DELUSION of thy
ignorance been fully destroyed, O Dhananjaya?
So here it is understood that delusion is more harmful compared to ignorance .
Or in other words in the same trend we find that something is more important than gyan , accordingly . Also many times we feel awake and know that , oh I was dreaming , while that remains another dream , so it is dream under dream .
Now Krsn tells about the factor which is more important that gyan…
Jyotishaamapi tajjyotistamasah paramuchyate;
That, the Light of all lights, is beyond darkness; it is said to be knowledge.
Madbhakta
O , my devotee…..and that is what I mean , the Devotion .
The dialogue between Rama , Laxmana and Parashram tends to identify the , Ignorance , the Delusion and the Real truth . Parashram asked…. Flying into a rage he
spoke in harsh tones,.Tell me, O stupid Janaka, who has broken the bow ? Hearing the sage.s words
Laksmana smiled and said insulting Parashurama (the wielder of an axe), .I have broken
many a small bow in my childhood; but you never grew so angry, my lord. Why should
you be so fond of this particular bow?. At this the Parashram burst out in
a fury:. .O young prince, being in the grip of death you have no control over your
speech. Would you compare to a small bow the mighty bow of shiva, that is known
throughout the world?. .Do not bring woe to your parents, O princely lad, My most cruel axe has
exterminated even unborn offspring in the womb.. .Pardon me, O great and illumined hermit, if I have said anything unseemly at the
sight of your weapons.. Hearing this, the Parashram furiously rejoined in a
deep voice: Joining both His palms together and speaking in most humble, gentle and placid
tones Rama said, .I pray you, my lord: wise as you are by nature, pay no heed to
the words of a child. A wasp and a child have alike disposition; saints never find fault
with them. Besides, the boy has done you no harm; it is I, my lord, who have offended
you. Then Parashurama spoke to Rama, his heart boiling with rage, .Having broken
Shambhu.s bow, O wretch, do you now teach me?. Rama replied… .Seeing you equipped with an axe, arrows and bow, the boy took you for a champion
and got excited. Although he knew you by name, he did not recognize you in person and
answered you according to his lineage. If you had come as a sage, the child, O holy sir,
would have placed the dust of your feet on his head. Forgive the error of one who did not
know you; a Brahmina should have plenty of mercy in his heart. What comparison, my
lord, can there be between you and me? Tell me if there is any affinity between the head
and feet. Mine is a small name consisting of the single word .Rama.; where as yours is a
long one, having the word .Parashu. prefined to .Rama.. O lord, whereas there is only one
merit in me and that is my bow while you have got nine most auspicious characteristics
such as; tranquillity, restraint, penance, purity, forbearance, straight forwardness, knowledge,
supreme knowledge and faith in God. I am thus inferior to you in everyway; therefore, O
holy sir, forgive my faults.. He then recognized Rama.s might and his whole frame was thrilled with joy and
his hair stood on end. Joining his palms together he addressed the respected words to
Rama, his heart bursting with emotion:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.