Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Seeing and Believing

A Person should think twice before doing .It has also been observed that in many cases seeing is not believing , and it occurs .It is a fact that the birds of same feathers fly together does mean that , teach the lesson a person in the language he understands and not the other . Many troubles arise for a gentle one . Sugreeva and Bali were real brothers and great friends too . Sugreeva tells to Rama .My lord, Bali and myself are two brothers. The affection that existed between us
was past all telling. Once upon a time, O lord, the son of the demon Maya, who was
known by the name of Mayavi, came to our town. At dead of night he called
out at the gate of the town. bali could not brook his enemy.s challenge to a bout and
sallied forth to meet him. But when he saw bali coming, he took to flight. I too had
accompanied my brother. The enemy went and entered the cave of a big mountain. Then
bali gave instructions to me, .Await my return till a fortnight. If I do not return, then take
me as slain.. When I had waited there for a month, O lord, a copious stream
of blood issued from the cave. I, therefore, concluded that the demon had slain bali and
that he would come and kill me too. Accordingly I blocked the mouth of the cave with
a rock and fled away. When the ministers saw the town without a master, they forced
me to accept the throne. Meanwhile bali, who had killed the enemy, returned home and
saw me (installed on the throne), he nursed a grudge against me in his heart. He gave
me a most severe beating as he would an enemy, and robbed me of all that I had
including my wife. For fear of him, O gracious Hero of Raghu.s line, I wandered all over
the world in a pitiable condition. A curse prevents him from coming over here; yet I
remain ill at ease in mind.

No comments: